DragonsWeb

Welcome to my blog. Please take a look around and enjoy yourself. I hope my work will give you pleasure and inspiration, but please be kind and don't use any of it as your own.

When you have looked, why not leave me a comment, as I value what followers and visitors have to say.


Then pop over to DragonsDream Tag It On and DragonsDarkerSide

Saturday 14 April 2012

Artistic Stamper Creative Team Blog - #2

Hi, it is my turn again, to offer a piece at  The Atistic Stamper Creative Team Blog... I feel so pleased to have been asked!! Last time, I did mokume gane and this time, I have gone for triple embossing... it's my very fave thing to do because it is so like alchemy!!! Those powders are fabulous, and especially the Moonglow series from The Stampman, which I used here...

 This one uses the two tone midnight  sapphire obsidian and the morning glory azure teal blue - a truly STUNNING colour!! And here, I am modelling my latest piece of equipment - my crafty gloves, specially made to help my poorly, arthritic paws when I am making stuff!! Swish huh?? Wish I had bought 3 pairs, as then I could wash them out when they gets messily horrid!! tee hee... they do help though, through an ordinary day too... hands have been particularly rubbish this last fortnight!!

 This is a wonderful colour I bought a trillion years ago from Stamp Addicts. It is verdigris. Wonderful. And I now I must confess that it was watching the girls' so-talented mum, Carol, demo triple embossing, that completely hooked me into crafting. She was an amazingly gifted crafter, and a brilliant stamper... so thanks for the memory, Carol xx    Oh, and I love that screw head too, don't you??

 These are the stamps I used... a grid, gears, script, keys, clocks and sequin. They can all be found on the creative team blog, and for sale at The Artistic Stamper... check them out, they are so versatile.

And this is as much of the finished piece that I am going to show just now. Pop and check it out on the Atistic Stamper Creative Team Blog, and leave a comment, please (between you and me, I am hoping for a teamie place there, but keep it a secret between you and me!!)

Off now to do shopping for the second horse show of the season, tomorrow!!
Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comments, they are truly appreciated...
Love and light
Frankie
xx

5 comments:

Astrid Maclean said...

I commented already on the Artistic Stampers blog but just wanted to tell you here too how much I loved this project and thanks for the tip on what powders you used!

Hope your hands will get better again, must be such a nightmare....

The Sparkly Fairy said...

Wow! These are fab - off to visit the Artistic Stamper blog now!

Helen said...

Gorgeous Frankie!! I remember Carol and her demo's too!

Hettie said...

OOOOOO! Looking lovely with the green tonight Frankie! Oh and the verdigris piece looks good too!! Off to see the Artistic Stamper bloggie now! xx

Anonymous said...

A very impressive article. Well prepared. Very motivating!! Go off on to facilitate way