DragonsWeb

Welcome to my blog. Please take a look around and enjoy yourself. I hope my work will give you pleasure and inspiration, but please be kind and don't use any of it as your own.

When you have looked, why not leave me a comment, as I value what followers and visitors have to say.


Then pop over to DragonsDream Tag It On and DragonsDarkerSide

Wednesday 2 November 2011

WOYWW - A Desk At LAST!!!!!

Hurrah... I am back into my crafty'oom, albeit in a limited edition!!! However, I AM back and I have got lots of lovely new stash... I have also made a tag for TIO... it's a great theme, so why not pop over and join in!!?? also fly off on the wings of a steampunk heart and visit the Stamping Ground, to see the lovely Julia, whose blog that is...

 On Friday last week, I went to do a class with the wonderful Lin of LB Crafts (well for now anyway!!!) We did Pan Pastels and I just had to buy a few with some tools and a few more stencils... I have built up quite a few of the latter for use in my art journal... I bought a new one of those too, which you can just spy beneath those WONDERFUL new stamps...

 I am expecting a kit soon from the incomparable Laura Denison, and she uses this Tatterted Time paper from DCWV... it's WONDERFUL too!!!

 I could not resisit adding to my dies and here are my latest ... think the deer will be my crimble cards...

You do spy the old jalopy and the ickle pine cone... So there you are... I have some great stuff ready to use, so I shall be working up to try to get to full speed in the weeks to come... still not back to DTs except my own, cos I don't think it's fair when I am not yet fit... but the wrist is improving, and I am hoping it will let me do twist stuff and scissors really soon...

Thanks for hopping over... I really appreciate you spending your time... and love reading your comments... and look out for me visiting you this week!!
Love and Light
Frankie
xx

20 comments:

Helen said...

Hurrah and thrice - welcome back - what a shopping haul that is - methinks I have a rival!! Hope you get to enjoy it all soon. Can't wait to see what you make.

CRAFTY WOMBLE said...

Glad your making it back into the craft space. Lots of lovely goodies. With everything going on with me at the moment I haven't been able to purchase any of the papertrail stuff but I do love to check in and see what she is up to! I read about the pan pastels on a blog yesterday (I was ukscrapper bloghopping) not another thing to add to the wants list (arrggghhh). Hope your daughter is doing ok too.

Bridget Larsen said...

Wow I love all the stuff you have, very vintage
Bridget #2

Sarn said...

Lots of lovely crafty stash here!

HAPPY WOYWW!
Hugs, Sandra View my desk HERE!

JoZart Designs said...

Welcome back Frankie and lovely to see all your new stash too. It will be even better to see all you make with it.
Love JoZarty x

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Wow what fabulous new things you have to play with. Looking forward to seeing what you create.

Jen said...

Welcome back.
Jen x

Hettie said...

You are just gonna love that Deer die - I know I do!! Can I come and play with some of your new stuff please? I make a good cuppa - or at least so my boss tells me (hence why he doesn't make it!!)!!!
Love your tag from your later posting! Full Steam ahead ey!!

Lisa-Jane said...

I absolutely love that reindeer die from TH - looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

Anonymous said...

Lovely new goodies to play with, shame Lin is shutting up shop though. Welcome back too.

Hugs
Brenda 74

Inkypinkycraft said...

Oh wow wow and wow again what a yummy packed desk!!!!happy woyww trace x

Ruby said...

welcome home, My Dear,
I just watched your garden slides and I so enjoyed your garden. I also love the music playing on your site. what is it called? I have looked at several stores and have not found anything like it.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Hope your wrist will stand all the crafting you intend to do - cos you've a huge pile of stash to wade through!! Love the leaping deer, that'll make some gorgeous cards :)
Hugs, LLJ xx

Ann B said...

Now that's what I call a good spend - great stash.

Julia Dunnit said...

Hurrah! And thrice hurrah! Don't overdo it. The doing, I mean. It's too late to offer that advice about the buying! Lovely new toys Frankie!

kyla said...

welcome back...boy thats some lovely new stash there. I cant wait to see what you create with your new stash and techniques.

Elizabeth said...

Hi Frankie, nice to see you back and getting into the swing of things again. That's a lovely lot of goodies ... I can see you didn't stop planning new projects while you've been incapacitated. I especially like the look of the DCWV paper ... just treated myself to their Vintage pad - you can see in in my Saturday post - it's gorgeous. You're wise to ease yourself into the DTs slowly ... hope you have a good week and continue recovering well. Elizabeth x #59

okienurse said...

love all the new stash you have. I got back from Spain last week and there were several packages for me to open and drool over. Hope you have a great week. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #68

Fiona@staring at the sea said...

Lots of lovely goodies you have there:) I love my reindeer die and have just used it to make some chipboard ones for a swap. Have fun with all that new stuff!

shazsilverwolf said...

Love all the Tim goodies, an those stamps are fabulous, sorry I'm late, again(!)