DragonsWeb

Welcome to my blog. Please take a look around and enjoy yourself. I hope my work will give you pleasure and inspiration, but please be kind and don't use any of it as your own.

When you have looked, why not leave me a comment, as I value what followers and visitors have to say.


Then pop over to DragonsDream Tag It On and DragonsDarkerSide

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Simon Says and TIO # 96

 Wanda has chosen to challenge us to show some fashion at TIO this week, and Simon Says Stamp and Show some steampunk, so I just had to conflate the two... especially as I just had some new stamps from Wendie Rhodes at Kanban Crafts. So my tag is on the right, attached to a frame of the tray...


 Wendie's images are very steampunk fashionista... I just added some metal elements to dress them up a little, chains. a key, roses, necklace etc...

 I made a terrific pair of backgrounds, for the tray and for the tag, by stamping layers, as always and embossing in clear ep...

 I also made some more of my roses!! well Lynne's really but I have adopted them as my own!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE making them, and they look so good with these metal twists... I have been asked to show how I make these with my twisty thing, and I will, soon...

 Here they are close up and personal... don't you think they are yummyiness??? and they go so well with the TH gears...

 Here you can see the paper I  made  and the ickle pocket watch... . nice Martha Stewart flutterbies too... also, some more gears and cogs...


So here is my tag for TIO #96 as part of my project for Simon Says Stamp and Show some Steampunk... hope it goes down well in both challenges, and any others I might find where I can slot it in!!! Thanks for looking and commenting... I am thrilled by the reponses I am getting to my work these days...
Love and light
Frankie
xx

I also want to enter this piece into the following challenges
Fashionable Stamping Challenges - tag
Anything goes Challenge -

18 comments:

Mrs A. said...

One word will suffice. Gorgeous. Hugs Mrs A.

Jen said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. Love the stamps as well as the tag.
Jen x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wow, how cool, so many fantastic elements on this wonderful tag.

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Fabulous, another wonderful creation, love your roses and the metal springy bits. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy xv

ellen vargo designs said...

Oh my goodness.. you just keep stunning me every week! Your work is just LUSH! So much depth and texture in every piece... LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

Ellen :)

Wanda said...

There is only one word for this fabulous creation Frankie - FABULOUS!
Wanda xx

Candy C said...

Frankie...as always, such lovely, detailed and thoughtful art! I love the textures, the colors, the design...just amazing! Thanks so much for participating and sharing your lovely art with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. <3 Candy

Faye said...

What a wonderful gown, Frankie! The addition of all the steampunk stuff makes for lots of great texture and depth. You are so talented.

Rhonda said...

Frankie, first of all I fell in love with your tag and now that I see what you have done it my mouth is hanging open with awe! Gorgeous, gorgeous work! Cheers!!

Alison Horne said...

Frankie your work is steaming hot, and am v. jealous as missed out on the Kanban stamps, gawgeous!x

Gillian .... said...

This looks great Frankie, loving all the textures/layers to your project.

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

How fabulous is this? Just amazing with all the detail and layers. So much to take in with all the wonderful embossing and colors. Super take on the steampunk challenge. So glad you joined in the fun with us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show.

Brenda Brown said...

Oh my word Frankie this is just one stunning piece of art. I love all the elements and textures you have used and I am so pleased you entered it into our tags challenge at FSC.
luv and hugs {brenda} xox

Ellie Knol said...

You sure did use a lot of embellishments!
But I like what you did,
thanks for sharing at Fashionable Stamoing Challenges!

jacirascrap said...

Nossa...surpreendente!!! Amei!

Meggymay said...

Wow, a fantastic piece, so many details to look at, thankyou for joining the FSC challenge this time.

Kathryn said...

wow that's amazing, I keep finding new things to look at in each photo! Stunning! Thanks for joining in with us at Anything Goes, K x

Cazro said...

I am becoming a fan of Steampunk, especially your awesome card/tag. Brilliant work, thanks for entering into the Fashionable Stamping challenge. Good luck. Caz