DragonsWeb

Welcome to my blog. Please take a look around and enjoy yourself. I hope my work will give you pleasure and inspiration, but please be kind and don't use any of it as your own.

When you have looked, why not leave me a comment, as I value what followers and visitors have to say.


Then pop over to DragonsDream Tag It On and DragonsDarkerSide

Thursday 14 July 2011

More Crimble in July!!!

Here is a couple more of the DT cards I have made for the Stamp Addicts next show, all details here... I have found it hard to consider such stuff at this time, but lots of people have said it's good for the soul, and that they do it all the time... ahhh!!


 Opps!! sorry the camera is so wonky, but the card is straight!!! This ickle bear is a great favourite... he is looking up, and I always felt I had to make him see something... in this one, it is the lovely Bethlehem star. The background was made by stamping the star background stamp in clear ink and clear embossing, then smooching in blue distress ink...

 This one has a background of snowflakes, most of which are from the set... I cut the largest one from the centre of one of the sentiment circles, so I could use it independently...  After layering up with silver mirri, I added one of the small flakes to his nose!! Aww, cute...

Here are both of them, sitting in their cave with icicles dropping from the ceiling... opps!! The background is the large dots stamped in white acrylic paint and smooched through blue distress inks, and overstamped with a sentiment circle...

So there you have it,  another peek at what I have been making... the samples are winging their way to SA Towers, so I hope they like them...

Thanks for looking and commenting - I love hearing what you think
Love and Light
Frankie
xx

2 comments:

Beryl K said...

Great Crimble cards Frankie, love those polar bears
Beryl x

Sarah - Stamp Addicts said...

We love the samples, thanks Frankie. Hope you get to see them on the show later.
Sarah