DragonsWeb

Welcome to my blog. Please take a look around and enjoy yourself. I hope my work will give you pleasure and inspiration, but please be kind and don't use any of it as your own.

When you have looked, why not leave me a comment, as I value what followers and visitors have to say.


Then pop over to DragonsDream Tag It On and DragonsDarkerSide

Wednesday 2 June 2010

TIO #41 - Steampunk Influences!!

Here is my piece for the TIO challenge this week.

I have gone all industrial and cogs this week, inspired by the stamps I won a couple of weeks ago from Home Impressions!!! I NEVER win anything, but I DID get these and they are fab... it's a great site to visit, so why not have a look??!!

So, I used these 4 cogs and some metal embellies from TH... I also stamped a piece of collage from UMount and a couple of images from A Stamp in the Hand Avante Guarde#2. There are stamps from Hero Arts and Judikins. The distress inks are my usual dark colours, soot and sapphire, embossed with clear melt dust... The whole edge was embossed in TH vintage photo distress powder. As a "tag" it is large at about 15cms square.

Also, please wish me luck for my knee operation on Saturday next, 5thJune!!!
Thanks for looking
Hugs
Frankie
xx

3 comments:

Heavens2Betsy said...

This is funkalicious Frankie! Hope all goes well with the op. Penny x

Faye said...

It's gorgeous, Frankie. Good luck on your surgery.

Anonymous said...

I've heard from Frankie. All is well and she should be home tomorrow.