DragonsWeb

Welcome to my blog. Please take a look around and enjoy yourself. I hope my work will give you pleasure and inspiration, but please be kind and don't use any of it as your own.

When you have looked, why not leave me a comment, as I value what followers and visitors have to say.


Then pop over to DragonsDream Tag It On and DragonsDarkerSide

Saturday 1 August 2009

Huppy Burpday Geoff!!!



This is the card I made for Geoff, Rainbow lady's wonderful other half, on the occasion of his 60th birthday!! Happy Birthday, Geoff, from Fred and I !!!
I used the "time flies" tag, as it seemed apt for a life reaching three score!!!! I know he likes it because I spoke to him earlier today...
Thanks for looking
xx

2 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

Tee he we both think it is wonderul my friends. Thanks so much love and hugs Cynthia and Geoff xx

Beryl said...

It's a fab. creation Frankie. I'm not surprised he loved it.
Beryl xx