DragonsWeb

Welcome to my blog. Please take a look around and enjoy yourself. I hope my work will give you pleasure and inspiration, but please be kind and don't use any of it as your own.

When you have looked, why not leave me a comment, as I value what followers and visitors have to say.


Then pop over to DragonsDream Tag It On and DragonsDarkerSide

Thursday 23 July 2009

Rainbow Friend Birthday Card

I used my flowers tag to create this card for a Rainbow Friend's birthday, over on the Creating Rainbows forum. Above is the front of the card, whilst below, is the back. I used a Wendie Rhodes stamp for this, embossed in clear, then splodged and painted with my alcohol inks, which I have not used in ages, and really enjoyed!! I do hope she likes it... don't think she blogs, so won't spoil the surprise!! I used some paper as an insert, from the flowers disc by Stephanie on her CD, and made use of the scrap left over, as a backer for my stamped image.

Thanks for looking!!
xx

3 comments:

Beryl K said...

Stunning Frankie
Beryl x

Kristen H said...

Hi Frankie!
This is GORGEOUS!
Sorry I haven't stopped by for a while.
I am going to be coming back in the next week or two and start playing with your wonderful challenges again.
I enjoyed peeking around at your blogs today.
See you soon!
xxx

Christine said...

Just gorgeous Frankie, such a great idea to convert your TIO Challenge's into cards.
Hugs
Christine xxxx