DragonsWeb

Welcome to my blog. Please take a look around and enjoy yourself. I hope my work will give you pleasure and inspiration, but please be kind and don't use any of it as your own.

When you have looked, why not leave me a comment, as I value what followers and visitors have to say.


Then pop over to DragonsDream Tag It On and DragonsDarkerSide

Thursday 18 June 2009

Welcome to the New Baby and to the Granny Club for Christine

Well, my Taiji Quan student, Christine has just become a granny for the first time... so I have made her a card... don't know the parents all that well, so it's more important that she has it!! The image is from a Joanna Sheen CD and also the papers, which were cut into strips and glued diagonally... I added some paper lace and a ribbon from my stash!! Hope she likes it... Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Christine said...

This is a beautiful, serene card Frankie but you did have me worried when I read 'Christine' has become a granny LOL
Love your colour choice
Hugs
Christine xx

lisa said...

Just so sweet Frankie. What an absolutely gorgeous image.

Lisax

Sally said...

Beautiful photograph. Still loving your work, I have an award for you to collect on my blog:

http://onedragonsdream.blogspot.com/