DragonsWeb

Welcome to my blog. Please take a look around and enjoy yourself. I hope my work will give you pleasure and inspiration, but please be kind and don't use any of it as your own.

When you have looked, why not leave me a comment, as I value what followers and visitors have to say.


Then pop over to DragonsDream Tag It On and DragonsDarkerSide

Monday 1 June 2009

Babes... better late than never!!

This card is for my partner in the Rainbows Swap... I have been really naughty and not finished it soon enough. Do hope she likes it. Problem was it was a challenge to do cute... and I just don't!!!

The image is one I have used before from my childhood - Mabel Lucie Attwell and the stamps are from Aspects Of Design from the StampMan, by Kay Carley... they are lovely plates - you NEED them!!! Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

Penni said...

What a pair of cuties.

Hugs
Penni
X

Christine said...

Well Frankie, I think you do 'Cute' very well, lovely card and I am sure your swap partner will love it.
You are right, Kay's new stamp plates are gorgeous, I have one of them LOL
Hugs
Christine xx

brenda said...

Really really cute Frankie. Hope you are OK, looking forward to the next TIO challenge, I'm quite hooked which is amazing as previosly I rarely used tags on my work.

B x

Beryl said...

I'm quite aware that I NEED those stamps - trouble is I NEED so much eklse too. For someone who doesn't 'do' cute you've made a great job of this card. I think the stamping in the background makes it very special.
Beryl xx

Rainbow Lady said...

see you do do cute after all lol. Very sweet
Love Cynth xx

lisa said...

You're right Frankie I do need these new Kay Carley stamps they are just lovely and I love the background you've made with them, it works so well with your two cuties.

Lisax