DragonsWeb

Welcome to my blog. Please take a look around and enjoy yourself. I hope my work will give you pleasure and inspiration, but please be kind and don't use any of it as your own.

When you have looked, why not leave me a comment, as I value what followers and visitors have to say.


Then pop over to DragonsDream Tag It On and DragonsDarkerSide

Wednesday 4 March 2009

A Circular Tour of My Arch.

Lots of stamping again for this piece, which was made for 2 challenges. The first inspiration was the colour scheme at Gothic Arches, pink and brown. The form was decided by the circles challenge at Daring Cardmakers. The 3 different agapanthus stamps are from Stampendous and the 2 circular stamps are from Hero Arts.
I stamped the images using versacolour brown, blending blox in shades of brown, worn lipstick distress ink and the pinky end of the happy birthday Big n Juicy. I used a favourite ep all through which is Moonglow 2 tone - Kaiser Rudolf russet, which comes out as a pink/gold, and changes over the brown versacolour pigment ink. The background was filled in by spraying latte and bubblegum pink Glimmer mists, which made it more sparkly and gorgeous... I think I will make a card from this, adding a couple of flowers, perhaps, placed strategically - however, I don't have any at the moment, so it might be a time!!!

11 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

Ooooh Frankie, that is one gorgeous arch!
Ann x

Beryl K said...

Wow Frankie, that is just fabulous
Beryl x

Willy said...

Wonderful arch!

Sandy said...

OMG what a stunning arch.
Brilliant work. Love them.

Viv said...

Gorgeous! Love those Agapanthus stamps!

Judy said...

Stunning, Frankie, what beautiful soft colours & design!
JudyNZ

Kathy said...

This is fabulous. The colours, the images - everything is just perfect

Judy said...

Me, again! Thanks for your comments.
My header photo is the road where I live, I live behind the 4th power pole on the right!
Had lots of comment about this photo!
JudyNZ

Christine said...

WOW Frankie, fabulous arch, I love the colours, images are beautiful
Hugs
Christine xx

Anonymous said...

WOW, you've created a stunning piece. I love the colour combinations too. Thanks for joining in with the DCM challenge. :)

Vanessa.

NETTI said...

Oh this is so beautiful!