DragonsWeb

Welcome to my blog. Please take a look around and enjoy yourself. I hope my work will give you pleasure and inspiration, but please be kind and don't use any of it as your own.

When you have looked, why not leave me a comment, as I value what followers and visitors have to say.


Then pop over to DragonsDream Tag It On and DragonsDarkerSide

Wednesday 11 February 2009

Will I get Skinny with this Recipe?

This is a skinny - 3"x5", a nice little size. It is an entry for Simply Skinnies this week, which is recipes. I wrote a craftholic recipe and used stamps from Elusive Images, stamped on to fantasy film, and the background card. I brayered the embossing powdered print, with Big n Juicy gumdrop, and aged the photographic paper recipe image with chalk ink in wisteria. The fantasy fibres are mixed and ironed (Oh!!! SO sorry to use this horrid word!!!LOL) flat, leaving just a few loose ones on the edge. The mounting area is dark, rich, purple mirri card. A soupcon of ribbon and 2 pinches of dragonfly brads finish this dish of the day... ENJOY!!!

11 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

Brilliant skinny Frankie! Love the skinny and the humour that comes with it :-))
Ann x

Ann Whitfield said...

Brilliant skinny Frankie! Love the skinny and the humour that comes with it :-))
Ann x

Beryl K said...

Wow Frankie, that is brilliant
Beryl x

Beryl K said...

Wow Frankie, that is brilliant
Beryl x

Kristen H said...

I love your play on words! Very cute! I really love the skinny itself though. And the embellishments surrounding that recipe are marvelous.

xx

Beryl said...

It's lovely.Such a lot of detail in such a small space.
Beryl xx

Rainbow Lady said...

Pretty. Love Cynthia x

starcyl said...

Beautiful piece of work, my kind of diet.
Jenny x

Virginia said...

Oh How wonderful!!Beautiful skinny!!

PixieHouse Creations said...

Wow its lovely Frankie,not used fantasy film yet!! but must have a go,love your design
Wendy xx

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Frankie and love the humour. x