DragonsWeb

Welcome to my blog. Please take a look around and enjoy yourself. I hope my work will give you pleasure and inspiration, but please be kind and don't use any of it as your own.

When you have looked, why not leave me a comment, as I value what followers and visitors have to say.


Then pop over to DragonsDream Tag It On and DragonsDarkerSide

Saturday 14 February 2009

Silly Moo - They can have My Cake...



This was fun... a moo made for this week's challenge at Make a Moo or Two, Marie Antoinette. Ok!!! I KNOW the Eiffel Tower was not built yet, but I am being an artist!! The cake was a small Cuttlebug folder and the stamps are my new set from UMount - they only came today... The frame around the picture, from Google, was made in My Craft Studio. It is just a bit of silliness, hence, "Silly Moo" - well she was, apparently...

13 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

Great moo Frankie...not you, the moo! You obviously had fun doing this and I find that sometimes the challenges bring out a bit of silliness in me. Long may it continue - we should be having fun!
Ann x

Anonymous said...

Love your moo!

Anonymous said...

Love your moo!

Femmy said...

great moo!!!

AliMayes said...

Tee Hee!
Ali xx

Rainbow Lady said...

Very mootiful tee hee lol.
My stamps came today too.
Love Cynthia x

Sandy said...

Wow this is fantastic.
Brilliant moo.

Christine said...

Love your Moo lol
Christine x

Angelina said...

Great Moo!!

Anonymous said...

Very elegant

Sally said...

Love the mix of images!

Kristen H said...

This is a great moo! I never even thought of the let them eat cake. I am not up on my history well enough to include such additions.
Very nice!

Kris Dickinson said...

Perfect Moo! LOVE the composition and the cupcake!