DragonsWeb

Welcome to my blog. Please take a look around and enjoy yourself. I hope my work will give you pleasure and inspiration, but please be kind and don't use any of it as your own.

When you have looked, why not leave me a comment, as I value what followers and visitors have to say.


Then pop over to DragonsDream Tag It On and DragonsDarkerSide

Sunday 8 February 2009

Dans Ma Maison Il Y A - sweets /candies

This piece is done completely with cut up photos... I think there is a lot of depth in it. I created it for Dans ma maison il y a - sweets/candies - the house here IS sweets, so I hope it fits the bill - beware it can rot your teeth!!!! It came straight from Hansel and Gretal!!

7 comments:

AliMayes said...

Yummy!!!
Ali xx

Esther said...

wawwwwwww dragon!! so so cute!! bravo!! clap clap!!

Beryl K said...

That is so gorgeous, it looks good enough to eat, I used to love those red and white sweeties, can't rmember what they are called.
Beryl x

Ann Whitfield said...

Fabulous interpretation Frankie
Ann x

Anne, Bulles dorées said...

beautiful house !!!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet home ;)))
Ksiop

Unknown said...

Oh quelle jolie maison, j'en aime beaucoup ton interprétation, merci de ta participation.