DragonsWeb

Welcome to my blog. Please take a look around and enjoy yourself. I hope my work will give you pleasure and inspiration, but please be kind and don't use any of it as your own.

When you have looked, why not leave me a comment, as I value what followers and visitors have to say.


Then pop over to DragonsDream Tag It On and DragonsDarkerSide

Saturday 31 January 2009

Tagged Again!! Still in the Liu Garden

Beryl has tagged me again, and so I have shared with you two more images of this fantastic garden called The Lingering Garden. Below is a moon gate, and lower still, shows part of the lake and the whisteria, which was in full bloom when we were there in April. Thanks for looking. xx

2 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

What a special place this is Frankie. The bottom photo in particular looks as if it wouldn't be out of place on Joanna's Oriental Dreams CD....
It was lovely to see Pete on your other picture too......although I can't help but notice that he wasn't the only gentleman to be smiling at you on that occasion........
Ann x

Beryl K said...

Beautiful gardens, I would love to visit there one day.
Beryl x