I stamped with UMount stamps and used Moonglow twotone ep on them. The flowers and butterfly (because I got bored with the flowers!!) are on alcohol inked card, finished with diamond glaze to make them shiny and more robust. Pearlidoodles and a few gems have been used to finish off the patterns.
The second session this week was to make a card out of the gothic tag for a friend who lives over the road, who has a birthday on Friday. I hope he likes it. I just made a background in the same sort of style and colours, and thoroughly enjoyed the whole process, using those ubiquitous distress inks!!. It is full of texture and the hanging sun is quite a smiley touch!!